Monday, October 26, 2009

Fieldtrip Friday!



Not the best dressed crew for a pumpkin patch picture but we do what we can! It had rained for like 2 weeks straight and this particular Friday it was clear and I was like 'we're going to the pumpkin patch NOW.' I look at this picture and cannot believe I have no one crawling through the pumpkins anymore. Oh...a little sad! They each picked out their pumpkin and the only requirement was that they had to be able to hold their own pumpkin to the car. I am a great multi-tasker but I cannot hold 3 large pumpkins! So, they did just that.


Today I took Cade on a fieldtrip with his preschool class to Cherry Place Farms. We had been before for a birthday party but kids (and adults) can never get too many hay rides….right! We also fed the chickens, cows, goats, and donkey. That donkey is too cute! Her name is Addie. We also took a trip through the corn maze which we had never done at a birthday party before so that was new!


Cade making a VERY SCARY face on the hay ride!













Addie the donkey!

















2 comments:

  1. Is Cade Addie the donkey? I know you were frustrated with this one post!! LOVE the pumpkin patch picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it. It says it right beside the donkey on my page. Does it not do that for you?

    ReplyDelete