Friday, May 21, 2010

School Days Graduation

It's official.....my baby boy is a pre-school graduate. He will start Kindergarten in the fall and although I am super excited for him and all the fun it will bring, I am also very sad to see him leave. Not only is it just the growing part, but it's the memories of this place known as School Days. All 3 kids have gone here and I just cannot say enough about their 'home away from home.' The morning rituals of me racing the kids to the door to get them in faster, or me making funny faces at the window, then going outside to do a little good-bye jig in the driveway. Then there is the good wave and kiss blowing that takes place as I pull off. A funny story just this past week. I was running late and got to school to drop Cade off and realized I forgot his lunch. I was like "UH OH." So I was in such a tizzy I walked out w/out the wave, the dance, the kiss, etc. I get in the car and pull off and was like 'oh my gosh, I forgot all the important stuff.' So I park and go back in. Of course he's already gone about his business to the puzzle table. I poke my head in and he sees me and he's like 'what are you doing back mom.' I motioned him over and whispered, "I forgot my good-bye wave." He was like "I know." He could've cared less, it was mom that was tore all to pieces. So I said "I'm sorry, let's do this again." So, we did and I ran home, got the lunch, and brought it back. Yes, I was late to work, but didn't really care either! Halle, Gracie, and Cade have all loved School Days and the teachers have loved them back even MORE! I am so sad to leave this happy place of centers, art, playground fun, picnics, and fieldtrips to Winthrop. I know we'll visit but it will never be the same.

The cutest song ever about 'throwing junk in your backyard.' Don't throw junk in my backyard b/c my sisters play here. Cute as pie.....and brought me to tears!


Cade was the "baby bear" in a song about Goldilocks and The Three Bears.



Cade w/a solo...he rocked it of course!
Singing 'Puff the Magic Dragon'

The Grand Ole Flag

My heart!



Priceless!

Daddy's pride and joy!

Cade gets his diploma!







































No comments:

Post a Comment