Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Gracie!

To think that this baby girl is 7 years old is amazing to me!
Love that sisterly love!




Emma Grace Wilson, came into this world at 4:05 am, QUICKLY. After an evening of labor at home I barely made it to the hospital and was literally waiting on the doctor to get upstairs. He had parked his car in the loop and left his emergency lights on. Literally I think I gave one big push and then welcomed that sweet face into the world. Nothing has been the same since. I brought her home and thought ‘babies are supposed to sleep.’ Not Gracie…..she really wasn’t a fan of sleep. Or at least not at night. Most of you that know me have heard of countless stories of “Gracie…….” There is no question that she’s the child that pushes the limit w/ everything. She does everything BIG. She loves big, hurts big, tries big……..everything! This kid is going to do great things in her life. She is smart, tough, tenacious, determined, kind, and loving! She can light up a room w/ those big eyes and that big smile. And I know she’s going to break some hearts too. I’m sure she’ll break mine a few times, but thankfully, she’s mine and I’m not going anywhere.






























No comments:

Post a Comment