Monday, November 23, 2009

Emma Grace Wilson

Gracie entered the world shortly after 4 am on Nov. 23, 2003. After sitting at home all night w/ labor pains I practically had her in the kitchen. When we arrived at the hospital we were there less than 30 minutes before she entered this world. We were waiting on the doctor to arrive....yikes! She is such a sweet blessing to our family. We are so thankful for her kind heart and her spirit. I pray she continues to grow up healthy and happy. I am sure she will accomplish many great things. It is such a pleasure to be her mommy!









































1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Gracie!! I remember leaving my doc's appt to come see you and Gracie in the hospital and then 3 weeks later Burns was born!! We are so blessed to have yall in our lives and I am so glad Burns and Gracie are friends!!!

    ReplyDelete