Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random

It is hard to believe my baby boy used to tot around in pinks dresses and purple clunky shoes trying to keep up with his sisters. I had no idea how that would turn out, but it is safe to say that those days are long gone and they did not taint his 'inner boy' at all! My little man is all about a football. He crashes into the couches, his sisters, and his daddy and loves every minute of it. He is super quick and I'm not sure he'll ever play football, nor am I sure I really want him to, BUT he is really loving it now. He watched almost the entire Gamecock game last weekend and about drove me crazy w/ all his questions......BUT he was very concerned about the score! Sweet dreams my angel!


Cade's gingerbread house that he made at school. I'm not sure I ever had a child that really wanted to eat it, but he did. He came home and picked off some candy and then threw it in the trashcan. I scooped it out so we can view it for this holiday season!
And Gracie came home with a little festive project of her own. She had to decorate a gingerbread man and then take it back to school to explain to her class. Her name was Gingerbread Stephanie....I have no clue why! Halle and I both helped and she turned out pretty cute. Gracie did most of it herself with the help of big sis Halle who is always leading the pack w/ the directions and procedures! And yes it appears that she is topless, but it was bedtime so we had to 'wrap it up.'
Ahhhhh! My favorite meal of the day....bedtime snack! Need I say more!









No comments:

Post a Comment