Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Cade!

This was the picture of perfection 6 years ago. Halle had just turned 3, Gracie was 14 months, and Cade was just born. It seems like a lifetime ago, yet it seems like yesterday! It's ironic that Gracie is smiling in this picture because most of the time, she was screaming! God love that child, she was a mess, still is, but at least now we can use words to explain ourselves. There was not much sleep going on in the Wilson house back in these days. Cade was the happiest baby and honestly he never required any 'extra' attention for months! He would just sit in his swing and watch the chaos. It took him forever to crawl, and even longer to walk. I had the poor guy in physical therapy b/c I thought he'd never walk....finally at 18 months he started running down the street one day while we were outside. Of course he hasn't stopped running since! Today Cade spends his free time playing the sport of the season, so right now that would be basketball. And I know I'm his momma and I brag, but he is awesome! He is fast, quick, coordinated, smart, funny, friendly, kind, and loving! He is amazing and although I do miss my babies, I love to watch them grow into compassionate and loving children!


Now this is what life was really like!?!?


Coordinated at a very early age.......


This was probably one of my most favorite toys because I could keep somebody still!
























































1 comment: