Monday, February 8, 2010

Cade turns 5







My sweet baby boy turned 5 on January 31. I cannot believe he is 5. It seems like just yesterday I was watching him in his swing bragging on what a perfect baby he was. I guess you could say he has been the typical third child. He's easy! Always content as a baby he would watch his sisters play and rarely cry for anything.

We did a big "3 in one" party back in November for all the kids. But, as the days passed in January Cade was more and more disappointed that he wasn't having 'another' party for his 5th birthday. My original great plan no longer seemed great, and there was no way I was going to have a disappointed 5 year old on his birthday. So, we did a family bowling party and that was just fine with him. Always such a funny child with lots to say. He loves to watch football and basketball with his daddy and loves to takes naps on the weekend w/ me! Happy birthday to my little guy who is sure to break some hearts in his years! Thank goodness he'll always be mine!




































No comments:

Post a Comment