Friday, February 19, 2010

Gracie Gets Terrific Kid

As if I need a program and a piece of paper to tell me that Gracie is a Terrific Kid....it is still an honor to be recognized and I can honestly say I've never seen someone so excited. You would've thought she had just been told she could eat ice cream for every meal of the day...forever. She screamed and cheered and said, "I knew I was terrific kid, I saw the teacher staring at me while I was on the rug, and I just knew she was thinking about picking me." Too cute! She is so proud and so am I!
Somehow Halle got to enjoy the perks of being a terrific kid also. She wanted to come watch Gracie but one of her nearest and dearest friends from her class was the representative in her class...so of course she didn't want to miss out.

Gracie and Caroline enjoying donuts!
Gracie on stage before the program looking cuter than ever in her dress and pink cowgirl boots.
Thankfully they might not always put on their most terrific behavior at home, but they do it at school! YEAH.






























No comments:

Post a Comment