Monday, February 15, 2010

Two Snows in a Year...go figure?


Two snow days this winter...it never happens! The kids could hardly wait to get outside to enjoy the 'real' snow. It was so pretty! It wasn't as good for sledding, but we still managed to get a few runs in! Never mind my Redskins hat. I promise next winter I will be prepared with a reasonably fashionable hat and snow boots that at least look as warm as the ones my kids are wearing!Josh giving Gracie and Jules a push! What a trooper you are Josh!
Cade, Jules, Gunnar, Halle, and Gracie....with the snowman. In my neighbor's yard nonetheless.

I know, I know....I look 10 years younger! Ha.

Daddy and Cade...two peas in a pod!

They crashed and burned, but it was fun!

HELP...a bush!

The crew and Rebecca Anne.....our fun neighbor!

Gunnar and Cade

Too cute!

Here we go!

We're getting more sleds as soon as they come in! Next year we will be prepared....and I'm betting next year we don't see a flake!

Halle and Cade

Gunnar and Cade

Just Cade sporting his Gamecock accessories!

Me giving Gunnar a push!

















No comments:

Post a Comment