Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter and Spring Break

Easter has come and gone and we had a great day and week to spend together! We didn't go anywhere, but the weather was gorgeous here in Rock Hill so we cannot complain. Halle begged to go to the beach b/c we had lots of friends that got to go over the break, so I may try and work on that for next year!



Gracie, Grannie Kat, and Halle.....this is their great-grandmother on Chase's side of the family that loves them to pieces! And we love her too!

T-Paw putting a fake snake back in the peanut can. Finally I had to take this toy away from everyone. You can only open a can of 'peanuts' so many times!

After a great picnic at the lake we played a little baseball.

Chase and his two look-alikes. Gracie has his eyes and Cade has his personality for sure! Most think both of them look like Chase. I'm still undecided!

Cade with his turn at bat!

All dressed up w/ momma!


Gracie and Cade's turn.

A crazy picture for the camera.

The girls actually wore these dresses last September when I had their portraits done. We recycled them for Easter so we'd get our money's worth. They didn't seem to mind too much...although Halle said the dress was itchy. They are just like me when it comes to clothes. I'm all about my comfy t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops or tennis shoes.

Sweet! Don't get me wrong, they fight, but are the best of friends at the same time. I know they will grow up making so many fun memories. They each have their own ring tone on their fake cell phones. It's hysterical. When Halle sings "All the Single Ladies" Gracie answers. When Gracie sings "Boom Boom Pow" Halle answers. Cade has a 'tune' not lyrics. I can't remember what it is, but it's hilarious to hear these conversations at work in the house or car.

No comments:

Post a Comment