Friday, September 11, 2009

My Sweet Halle Girl

This now 7 year old just amazes me! She is growing up so fast and it seems like just yesterday she was totting around watching Barney. Which by the way we thought she would be watching til she was 12. Fortunately that is not the case! She is the classic first born and she is so special. She loves school and works so hard to always do her best. Everywhere she goes she lights up a room with her smile and happy-go-lucky spirit. At home she is definitely the ring leader. Always coming up w/ 'the plan' for what to do next. Gracie and Cade usually follow her lead and are eager to please her. I find myself telling her that she is not the boss, or the momma, as she tends to also be 'in charge' in the group. She wants to teach Gracie and Cade everything there is to know about school and I'm thinking I might appoint her to work w/ Cade on his letters this school year. She wanted to know when I got my first cell phone, b/c she wants one. I think I was like 25 when I got my first my first cell phone....seriously! She says she wants to grow up be a mom and have 2 kids..one boy and one girl! Of course.

Halle loving on her baby sister, Gracie. They are 2 years apart.



A rare group photo...especially at this age, and surprisingly no one is crying! Halle- 3, Gracie-1, and Cade -9 months. Family planning gone WILD! Not a dull moment or a quiet one to say the least.

Halle loves horses. She wants to be a rider in the Dixie Stampede when she grows up....sounds fun to me! I say GO FOR IT!


A definite favorite....the beach!!
It's hard to believe she'll be 8 in December. She is sure special to me and I am so glad God chose me to be her mommy! I can't wait to see all that she achieves.

1 comment:

  1. SWEET HALLE!!! I love her and so remember when she was born!! She went with us to pick out my bridesmaid dresses and Cille was "IN charge" of watching out for her in her carrier. She is a blessing and I am so proud of her and you for enstilling all of those qualities in her!! She is truly a first born!!

    ReplyDelete